- Copy of the deed of establishment and its amendments and the ratification of KEMENHUMKAM
- Copy of the certificate of domicile of the company's head office from the local village office / building manager / area manager
- Copy of NPWP and record of Company Registration (TDP)
- Copy of Registration / Approval Letter owned
- Copy of business license in the import trade sector owned / industrial business permit
- Original reference from foreign exchange banks
- Copy of Permit to Employ Foreign Workers (IMTKA), Residence Permit Card (KITAS), passport and NPWP for signatories of foreign citizen (WNA) import documents
- Copy of Identity Card (KTP) and NPWP for Indonesian Citizens (WNI)
- The power of attorney signed by the company leader is sufficiently stamped and the company stamp
- The application is signed by the chairman of the company with sufficient duty stamp and company seal
Master List making flow:
In addition to API-P, API-T and API-U import licenses, companies need to apply for import permits for some goods (machinery, raw materials) which is Master List. In accordance with the above explanation regarding the Master List, this permit was made after the company had the API-P, or API-T or API-U import licenses. IndoNed Consultancy has assisted our clients in making Master Lists to conduct business in Indonesia. We always provide the services needed by our clients on doing business in Indonesia, because the success of our clients is our success.
The information provided here is based on our long experience. The process or requirement may vary depending on the specific facts and conditions. Besides, the law and regulations in Indonesia subject to frequent changes. Please contact us as your consultant to get an up to date information and accurate advice. More Information click here and You can also follow our social media accounts to see the latest information posts. please click on the following links: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Twitter.